Wednesday, April 8, 2009

update

Just a quick update we are all good. Kobe is doing so good at school who would of guess that in kindergarten he would be doing 15 spelling words and a test on Fridays and knows all 70 phonograms, adding and subtracting counting by 2,5,10, reciting a poem every 6 weeks. We are so proud of him in all he has learned. Kolin is walking everywhere talking a little, has 7 teeth and he loves to be outside. Brad is enjoying his new golf clubs and looking forward to the weekends. Fara everything is petty much normal I signed up for a bootcamp that start on Monday and goes for 4 weeks hopefully it will get me ready for swimsuit season. We are looking forward to Easter.

I think Kolin like Kobe's ds more than he does.


We went to the wildlife zoo over springbreak with Brad's family.



Kolin's first icecream cone.


Kobe had student led conference at school to show us what they have been doing.

1 comment:

Amy Allred said...

I cannot believe that Kobe has been doing all that stuff in Kindergarten!! He is going to be so advanced!